HEARTS Support Group for parents who’ve lost an child due to miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death. .
This is an opportunity to share and listen with others who have experienced a similar loss. Some questions that might be discussed are:
- It seems like my partner is grieving differently from me. Is there something wrong with one of us?
- Will I ever get over the hurt?
- I feel so alone in my pain. No one wants to ask how I’m doing because they’re afraid they’ll make me cry. Don’t they know I’m already crying?
- Why do people think they’re helping by saying, “You’re young. You can try again!”?
- What can we do to help get through the holidays?
- It just isn’t fair. Why did this have to happen to us?
This support group is for parents only. Please make arrangements for childcare.