Message Your Doctor Securely
With secure patient messaging from MyUnityPoint, your care team is always just a click away.
UnityPoint Clinic uses secure patient messaging to provide a confidential and convenient way for us to communicate with you about your health care. Confidentiality is our primary concern. Secure messaging is private and secure and can only be accessed with your username and password. You may expect a response to your secure patient message within two business days (not including weekends).
Secure Messaging Allows You To:
- Request a medication refill
- Ask a question about your lab results
- Ask a question about your symptoms, treatment plan or medications
- Request an appointment
- Provide information your care team has requested (such as blood pressure, weight or blood sugar level)
- Ask any non-urgent questions or concerns
- Provide information or ask questions about your child's health*
You can reply to a secure message when one has been sent to you by a healthcare provider. If you would like to initiate a conversation with us using secure patient messaging, log into MyUnityPoint, and follow the steps below:
- Once you have logged into MyUnityPoint (MyChart), click on "Messaging Center" on the left of your Home Screen.
- After the drop down populates, select the "Message your Care Team."
- In the drop down of "To the Office of:" select the provider whom you've had an appointment with and wish to message.
- In the drop down of "Subject", please fill out the reason for the message.
- Write your message for the Care Team in the "Enter Text Here" section.
- Click on "send" to send your secure message.
*Proxy access allows you to see health information for your children age 11 and under, and for your children age 12-18 with legal documentation of durable power of attorney.
For technical questions about MyUnityPoint, contact our support team, or call (877) 224-4430 during business hours.
MyUnityPoint should not be used for urgent medical needs. For medical emergencies, always dial 911.