Trinity Physician Hospital Organization, Ltd.
Trinity Physician Hospital Organization (PHO) is a licensed Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) that covers more than 35,000 people in western Illinois and eastern Iowa through a network of more than 600 physicians and allied health professionals, ten hospital locations, and 108 ancillary provider locations.
Trinity Physician Hospital Organization, Ltd. (Trinity PHO) was incorporated in August 1993 as a joint initiative of Trinity Regional Health System and local Quad-Cities physicians. Our goal is to help employer groups reduce or contain health costs while delivering the highest quality, credentialed providers in the region.
Trinity PHO offers:
- Substantial inpatient and outpatient hospital discounts to help our clients save money each year.
- A highly competitive provider fee schedule to help contain health care costs.
- A comprehensive menu of wellness services at discounted or competitive rates recognizing that good health and disease prevention are the best way to contain health care costs.
- High quality EAP and accredited behavioral management.
- Flexibility in choosing a Third Party Administrator (TPA) and benefit plan design.
Focused on Customer Service
Trinity PHO regularly measures and reports on our performance satisfaction. Trinity PHO physicians are constantly rated high in customer satisfaction among providers and patients.
Trinity PHO has credentialed its physician panel to the standards established by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA). Each physician is required to complete the State of Illinois or State of Iowa Health Care Credentialing and Business Data Gathering application and file releases with Trinity PHO allowing for extensive background review. Individual providers affiliated with the network are re-credentialed not less than every two years.