Robert Young Center Integrated Health Program
What are the benefits to you?
- Free Program
- Free health and wellness screening
- Team of providers that understand you and your unique health needs
- Team to help you achieve your wellness goals
How does the program work?
The Robert Young Community Mental Health Center in partnership with Magellan to establish an Integrated Health Home.
The Robert Young Center's Integrated Health Program offers free help to adults with a serious mental illness and Iowa Medicaid meeting all of their health and social needs.
Who will I work with?
A nurse is available to help you manage your total medical and emotional health care needs.
A Care Coordinator is a resource specialist who will help you identify your health care needs, set goals and help you achieve them. They will also help you navigate the health care system.
A Peer Specialists will help you manage your total medical and emotional needs.
What can I expect?
Your Integrated Health Team will work together to:
- Manage your physical and behavioral health services
- Create a whole health treatment plan just for you
- Focus on good health and total wellness
- Provide support services
- Make sure you have access to care 24 hours a day
- Promote recovery and resiliency
Robert Young Center Resources