Care Coordination Entity
At Precedence CCE, our health care team works together with you to help you live a happier and healthier life. A new health care program of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS), Precedence CCE is committed to providing comprehensive coordinated care for those with behavioral and chronic health conditions.
As a member of Precedence CCE, you now have access to a variety of services focusing on your individual health conditions. Local care providers will assist you with your medical and behavioral health care needs. A health coach, or care coordinator, will be assigned to you to help you on the road to good health along with our tools and resources for members.
- You will have your own Care Coordinator who will visit you at home or your providers office.
- Your Care Coordinator will work with you to help you meet your healthcare needs and goals.
- You will have your own care plan and your own goals.
- You will be able to access local community support services.
- You will get personal meal plans to improve your health.
- You will be able to access online health tools and advice.
- You can call a HealthAware specialist for free advice.
- You can take free classes to improve your health.
- You will get a newsletter four times a year.
- You can get all the services you get now with your HFS medical card.
- If you have co-pays now, your co-pays will be the same.
- You can call a 24-hour hotline just for your behavioral health crises.
- Medicaid's four prescription limit per month applies.
- Your Care Coordinator will help you understand the Medicaid rules for prescriptions.
- You can get tools to help you check your health problems at home.