Integrating EAP, Utilization Management and Preferred Provider Network provides maximum management of behavioral health care services. The integrated offering is designed to provide controlled access to a network of high-quality treatment providers and to ensure the continuity of care throughout the course of treatment.
- Twenty-four-hour access to high quality, confidential care.
- Maximum management of behavioral health care services.
- Gatekeeper/triage services.
- Multi-disciplinary, carefully selected providers.
- Preventative services and wellness programs.
- Customized utilization reports.
- Monitoring of discharge and aftercare services.
- Continuity of care throughout treatment.
Employers benefit by controlling behavioral health care costs while assuring appropriate quality care for their employees. Employees and their families benefit from receiving immediate, convenient and confidential high-quality behavioral health care without disruption in the continuity of care.