Register below for Trinity Health Foundation's
Healthcare Virtual Town Hall
2020 and Beyond: An Inside Perspective from UnityPoint Health - Trinity’s Leadership
Monday, October 26, 2020 | 4-5 p.m.
Being held online to ensure the safety of all participants, the event will feature presentations from:
- Bob Erickson, UnityPoint Health – Trinity President and CEO
- Dr. Toyosi “Timi” Olutade, UnityPoint Health – Trinity Chief Medical Officer
Topics of discussion will include:
- 2020 Snapshot – “a year in review"
- ”Behind-the-scenes look at our pandemic response, including clinical innovations and latest data
- Pandemic “silver linings”
- Looking ahead to 2021 – campus optimization and growth, new services, innovative community initiatives, system priorities, and more
This virtual event is free to participants and will take place via the Teams Live platform from your computer, tablet or cell phone. Advance registration is required as digital spots are limited.
Complete the registration form below or call Sharon Nash at (563) 742-7610. The week before the event, you will receive a confirmation email with your link to participate in the October 26 Virtual Town Hall. We encourage you to submit questions in advance, so our presenters may address them during the event.
We look forward to great discussion on October 26th!