Family Medicine in Quad Cities and Muscatine, IA & IL
Our UnityPoint Clinic family medicine team offers comprehensive primary care services for every member of your family, from infancy to old age — and everything in between. We have offices throughout the Quad Cities and Muscatine. With extended hours and same-day appointments, prioritizing your family's health just got easier.
Some of our providers have expertise in certain areas, such as nurtritional counseling or geriatrics. Others have been working with this community for decades. We'll help you connect with a provider you feel best complements your family's needs.
Why Choose UnityPoint Clinic for Family Medicine Care?
We offer a full range of routine and preventive health services to keep your entire family feeling their best at every stage of life. People choose UnityPoint Clinic family medicine practitioners for many reasons, including our broad scope of primary care services.
We meet your needs with:
- Seasoned providers: Family medicine providers are uniquely suited to care for your entire family's medical needs. You may see a doctor or an advanced practitioner (such as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant). Rest assured, our providers are qualified to care for a wide range of needs in people of all ages.
- Convenient locations: Our family physicians practice in offices throughout the Quad Cities and Muscatine area. We understand busy work and school schedules. That's why some of our offices offer same-day appointments and extended hours.
- Efficient, easy access: When you're sick, you need comfort and care — not the runaround from your doctor's office. We take extra steps to streamline appointment scheduling and get you in when you need us. Your MyUnityPoint patient portal lets you make appointments or communicate with your provider without a single phone call.
- Coordinated care: Our integrated medical records system helps your provider keep track of your health, wherever you are within the UnityPoint Health network. If you happen to need a higher level of care, such as surgery, UnityPoint Health's vast network of specialists is at your fingertips.
- Straightforward scheduling: If you're looking for a new family physician, our team will help you find a provider who is accepting new patients and practices near you. They'll even set up an appointment for you. Call 309-779-7979 to schedule an appointment.
What Is Family Medicine?
Family medicine is a type of primary care where the same provider is qualified to care for all members of one family. Our family medicine practitioners include physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. These practitioners diagnose and treat a wide range of routine illnesses and ailments, with a focus on prevention.
We offer a full spectrum of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services, including:
- Physical exams
- Routine health screenings
- Treatment of acute (sudden-onset) and chronic (ongoing) illnesses
- Health risk assessments
- Pregnancy planning education
- Referrals to specialty care
Family Medicine Providers Accepting New Patients
We make it easy to find a family medicine provider that fits your family's needs and lifestyle. Find a doctor or call 309-779-7979 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment.