Wellness is the state of good physical and mental health
Every service Trinity's Wellness Department offers to UnityPoint Health employees and spouses are completely free of charge.
Wellness Department Services
Wellness Coaches provide Trinity employees and spouses with the following Wellness services/resources:
- Health/weight loss coaching
- Weekly weigh-ins and weight management counseling
- Reviewing food journals and general nutrition counseling
- Active living/healthy lifestyle education
- BMI and body fat percentage calculation
- Blood pressure check
- Waist circumference measurement
Trinity's wellness coaches assist in addressing employee wellness needs to take full control of their health and reach a higher quality of life in order to:
- train for fitness events.
- learn dietary and exercise approaches to help lower blood pressure and/or cholesterol.
- lose, maintain or gain weight.
- achieve other wellness related goals.
Wellness Coaches help to coordinate and implement Trinity work-site exercise and physical activity initiatives and promote opportunities for employees to engage in work-site wellness throughout the year. Please contact the Wellness Department at (309) 779-3700 if you have any questions or are interested in utilizing your Wellness Department services.
What are people saying about their UnityPoint Health Wellness Coaching?
"My coach was very easy to talk to, very caring and supportive."
"I felt like it was motivating to make positive changes and I was impressed that the company would make the investment on a personal level to support me in these changes."
"The focus and accountability to the coach helped me make changes I should have made years ago. The results have been positive as I am more active, am eating better (and less) and I have started losing weight rather than putting it on."
"My coach talked with me about my specific needs and personalized goals to fit my level."