Keeping area businesses healthy
Trinity's Wellness Department offers custom Corporate Disease Prevention and Wellness opportunities to meet the health needs for area businesses and their employees. Our services range from a simple bio-metric screening to a yearlong corporate wellness program.
Listed below are the available corporate wellness programs designed to help reduce health risks and control health care costs. For more information on our employer solutions, please contact Chelsie Howe at (309) 779-2486 or email@example.com.
UnityPoint Health – Trinity has been a pioneer in the field of health promotion and area experts in providing wellness services and programs that are convenient, timely, cost-effective and appealing for your employees.
Our platform allows you to combine and build the best possible wellness strategy for your organization.
- Wellness Screening (Without Health Risk Assessment Survey)
- Wellness Screening and Health Risk Assessment Survey
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is a measurement of one's current health status. It makes each assessed individual aware of the health needs and lifestyle practices that determine personal well-being. Emphasis is placed on the factors that the individual can control and manage. Positive reinforcement of good health practices, along with recommendations for change when needed, are made for each major health area.
Wellness screening components include:
- Health Risk Assessment survey (optional)
- Blood pressure/heart rate
- Height and weight
- Waist circumference
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body fat percentage
- Blood profile - drawn from arm and requires fasting for a minimum of eight (8) hours:
- Lipid panel - includes cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL and LDL, and fasting blood glucose
- Results are ready within 4-6 business days and are delivered to the assessed individual's home address or delivered and discussed at a follow-up coaching session. Individuals are notified immediately for any critical value found during the screening.
- One (1) individual follow-up coaching session (held two weeks after wellness screening)
If Health Risk Assessment Survey is selected, a personal risk analysis report will be generated for each individual, and employers will receive group aggregate and trend reports.
Optional additional screening component, if preferred:
- PSA (men only–age 50 or older)
For more information or pricing details, please contact Chelsie Howe at (309) 779-2486.
Corporate Employee Flu Clinics
Your team matters to you and your team's health matters to us.
Employers play a key role in protecting employees' health and safety while increasing productivity, reducing absenteeism and lowering health care costs for the organization.
The Trinity Wellness team partners with businesses to provide on-site influenza vaccines. Benefits of scheduling on-site flu clinics through UnityPoint Health – Trinity include:
- Flu vaccines administered by experienced Registered Nurses (RNs).
- Free presentation on the benefits of immunization offered to your employees prior to clinic date(s), if requested.
- Free marketing materials provided to your employees to increase participation.
- Copy of vaccination record sent to each employee's physician, if requested
Protect your employees and schedule an on-site flu clinic today by calling (309) 779-3700.