Keeping area businesses healthy
Trinity's Wellness Department offers customizable Corporate Disease Prevention and Wellness opportunities to meet the health needs for area businesses and their employees. Our services range from a simple biometric screening to a yearlong corporate wellness program.
Listed below are the available corporate wellness programs designed to help reduce health risks and control health care costs. For more information on our employer solutions, please contact Joni Griffin at (309) 779-2484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Employee Flu Clinics
Flu clinics begin September 2019!
Your team matters to you and your team's health matters to us. Employers play a key role in protecting employees' health and safety while increasing productivity, reducing absenteeism and lowering health care costs for the organization.
The Trinity Wellness team partners with businesses to provide on-site influenza vaccines. Benefits of scheduling on-site flu clinics through UnityPoint Health – Trinity include:
- Flu vaccines administered by experienced Registered Nurses (RNs).
- Free presentation on the benefits of immunization offered to your employees prior to clinic date(s), if requested.
- Free marketing materials provided to your employees to increase participation.
- Copy of vaccination record sent to each employee's physician, if requested
Protect your employees and schedule an on-site flu clinic today by calling (309) 779-3700.
- On-site risk assessment, biometric screening, cholesterol and glucose testing.
- Private, individualized coaching session.
- Confidential, physician ready Health Summary Report provided to all employees.
- An aggregate report summarizing the health status of your employees.
- Everything included in HealthAware Plus.
- Annual (10-12 month) Corporate Wellness Program to lower health care costs.
- Customizable incentives and guidelines (full, partial or participation incentives available).
- Initial and final biometric and lipid panel screening to track health outcomes and goal attainment for employees.
- Individualized, confidential Wellness Consultation Report outlining current health status along with goal guidelines as well as incentive requirements will be provided to each employee.
- Six private on-site individual wellness coaching sessions.
- Email and/or telephonic communication with employees to guarantee goal attainment.
- Group based educational classes to enhance health education, foster morale and maintain motivation. Topics range from nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and disease prevention.
- Exercise tracking.
- Employee engagement work-site wellness challenges.
- Customized marketing promotional materials.
- An initial and final aggregate report for employer summarizing health changes over the course of the program.
- On-site Weight-Loss Program (minimum of 15 employees required).
- Eight weeks of on-site classes starting with our WeightAware risk assessment: an initial weigh-in, body fat percentage, BMI, waist circumference, educational materials and handouts.
- 10-minute private session with a health coach each week.
- Weekly topics would include:
- Goal Setting
- What's in your glass?
- Grocery Shopping
- Behavior Modification
- Portion Sizes
- Dining Out