Leslie Brown, PA-C
- Emergency Medicine
- Allen Memorial Hospital
- Gender: Female
- What's your medical philosophy? It's to listen to my patients and what they're telling me. They know what is wrong.
- What type of care/clinical interests are you most passionate about? I love emergency medicine and the diversity of the patients I see because they have a variety of reasons for seeking care.
- Why did you become a provider? Before becoming a PA, I worked as a radiologic technologist. I wanted to be more involved in the care and treatment planning of the patients I was seeing.
- What qualities best describe the care you provide your patients? Compassionate, empathetic, patient.
- Being a healthcare provider, what drives/motivates you each day? To learn something new every day. you can never know it all, but you can sure try.
- What's the most important thing patients should know about you and your practice? I am there for them. I want to help my patients and provide them with the absolute best care possible. I treat them as if they were my own family.
- What are your personal interests? They include trail running, biking, photography, reading and spending time with my family.