If you will be hospitalized here for a while there are a few things you should know
- You can bring your laptop because we have Free WiFi throughout the hospital.
- BINGO is transmitted to all patient rooms at 2 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Be sure to turn your TV to Channel 2 and request your BINGO card before lunch. (They are distributed with the lunch trays.)
- UnityPoint Health Volunteers take around a library cart to our patients. Please let your nurse know if you're interested.
When you come to UnityPoint Health for testing, surgery, hospitalization, or outpatient care, you have our promise to:
- Make your health, comfort and satisfaction our top priority.
- Anticipate your needs, answer your questions and explain thoroughly.
- Greet you with a smile and treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Ensure your privacy.
- Work as a team to deliver outstanding healthcare. Period.
Our care for you extends to every part of your visit. This section connects you with tools that will make it easier than ever for you to choose UnityPoint Health for your health.
If at any time you have a concern or are dissatisfied with your care at UnityPoint Health, please contact our Patient Advocate at 309-672-5529. UnityPoint Health is committed to resolving care and safety issues in a timely manner. However, if your concerns are not resolved, you are invited to contact the Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring at 1-800-994-6610 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.