We Matter Together Employee Giving Campaign
September 21 - October 2, 2020
Earlier this year our community came together in support of our front-line team members. Now it's our turn to support one another. This year's We Matter Together employee giving campaign runs from September 21 - October 2.
Over the years this campaign has had many names, but one FOCUS. The generous coming together of UnityPoint Health team members to share gifts with the Foundation that will allow us to put resources into place to implement technology, innovation and so much more for our organization.
Foundation Impact: UnityPoint Health - Child Life Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Who benefits from the We Matter Together Campaign?
Gifts given during the campaign are facilitated by the Foundation. The Foundation works to ensure that your gift goes to the fund of your choice, or, to our area of greatest need if you do not choose a specific area. Some examples of funds are the Employee Crisis Fund, Methodist College, Hospice, Child Life, Behavioral Health and many more!
Why donate to the We Matter Together Campaign?
The gifts given during the campaign are used to serve our customers, You! There are many projects that the Foundation has funded, like the Seize Opportunities Nursing Scholarship, screens for the warehouse bay doors, sit-to-stand desks for our registration departments and many more. The Foundation also assists both patients and team members when they are in crisis through the Patient Assistance Fund, Employee Crisis Fund, and this year the Covid-19 Crisis Fund.
How can I be eligible to win prizes?
You will automatically be entered to win after turning in your pledge card with a minimum one time gift of $200, or, payroll deduction pledge of a minimum of $5.00 per pay period ($130.00/year). We have hundreds of prizes at varying dollar amounts.
Take a sneak peek at this year's prizes!
How will my gift help?
- A yearly payroll deduction bi-weekly gift of $50 buys 36 massages for Cancer patients and survivors at the Hult Center for Healthy Living
- A one-time gift of $500 buys a new Temporal Scanner for a physician's office (clinic)
- A yearly payroll deduction bi-weekly gift of $10 buys a new wheelchair for a nursing unit
- A one-time gift of $200 covers a utility bill for a team member in crisis
- A yearly payroll deduction bi-weekly gift of $5 buys a new tricycle for our Day Care facilities
- A one-time gift of $100 buys a new Maxi Slide for a nursing unit
- A one-time gift of $5.00 buys a box of 96 Crayola Crayons for Child Life Services
View More Frequently Asked Questions