Walk-In Care in Peoria, IL
Feel better, sooner, without interrupting your entire day. UnityPoint Health – Peoria has several walk-in clinics located throughout central Illinois. Get our trusted team's take on concerning aches, pains and illnesses so you can get on with your healing, with fewer hassles.
Our clinics are open evenings and weekends. Some clinics also offer routine primary care services for added convenience.
Why Choose UnityPoint Health Walk-In Clinics for Quick Care?
At UnityPoint Clinic, you can get high-quality health care quickly. People of all ages choose our walk-in clinics when they have a routine medical problem that requires prompt care.
Our walk-in clinics give you:
- Convenient locations: Meet us at the location that's closest to you. We have walk-in clinics throughout Peoria, Morton, Pekin and Washington. Just walk in and experience our personal approach to care with little to no wait. Most people are in and out in less than 30 minutes.
- Extended hours: Illness and injuries can happen anytime. Our clinics offer evening and weekend hours. We aim to give families added flexibility and increase your access to trusted medical expertise when you need it unexpectedly.
- Right-sized services: We make it easy to prioritize your health. At our First Care Clinics, we offer walk-in and primary care services for children and adults. You can schedule an appointment for a routine sports physical or just walk in for advice on a pressing medical problem. At UnityPoint Clinic – Express locations, you can get many common prescriptions and diagnostic tests on-site to help streamline your care and get you back to your day.
- Reserve your spot: With online check-in, you can let us know you're coming without picking up the phone. This added convenience helps you plan ahead without worrying about wait times. Reserve your spot online.
UnityPoint Clinic - Express (Peoria)
UnityPoint Clinic - Express (Morton)
UnityPoint Clinic - Express (Washington)
UnityPoint Clinic First Care - Barring Trace
UnityPoint Health First Care - Pekin East
UnityPoint Clinic First Care - East Peoria
UnityPoint Clinic First Care - Peoria Heights
UnityPoint Clinic – Express
At UnityPoint Clinic – Express locations, we offer an extra level of personalized attention for routine health problems and illnesses, in less time. These clinics are open year-round, including holidays. We'll be here when you need us.
Most people are in and out in just 30 minutes. Enjoy a snack or beverage while you wait or reserve your spot online to be seen even faster.
First Care Walk-In Clinics
Our First Care walk-in clinics provide convenient and affordable primary care services. See the First Care provider you trust for routine appointments as well as urgent care needs and pay a flat fee.
Conditions Our Urgent Care Providers Treat
Our urgent care clinics get you in front of a knowledgeable medical provider, fast. We offer prompt care for children and adults affected by common health complaints, including:
- Cold, flu and viral symptoms, including fever and vomiting/diarrhea
- Minor injuries, such as burns, muscle sprains like sprained ankles, or small bone fractures
- Routine infections, such as coughing, sore throat, ear infection, yeast infection or pinkeye
- Unexplained pain, including stomach/abdominal pain, back pain or ear pain
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)