Start Your Weight Loss Journey
If you think it might be time to lose weight, we invite you to spend time learning about the journey of a weight loss patient. Our free informational meetings are an opportunity to learn more about bariatric weight loss, and meet our surgeon, Dr. Salimath. We'll take you step-by-step through the advantages of working with our comprehensive team, the decisions on which weight loss method suits you and then prepare you for what to expect as you take the first step in transforming your life.
Informational meeting attendance is mandatory prior to office consultations for weight loss surgery.
Register for a Free Bariatric Weight Loss Seminar
Lifestyle Changes Prior To Surgery
- Avoid empty calorie foods high in calories/sugar such as regular soda, sweet tea, coffee, juices/kool-aids, cookies, cake, candy, fried foods, fast foods, etc.
- Take a daily multi-vitamin
- Lose 1-2 pounds per week
- Eat 4-6 small meals a day
- Get physically active for at least 10 minutes per day doing what is convenient, affordable & fun!
- Quit smoking – for life!
- Avoid consumption of alcohol
- Stop consuming carbonated beverages (i.e. soda pop) - for life!