Not getting enough sleep, or not getting the right kind of sleep, can affect your health, job performance and relationships. It can even lead to accidents that cause injury or death, as well as play a role in developing numerous chronic diseases. Having a sleep disorder is a serious medical condition, but fortunately, it most likely can be treated effectively.
Why Choose Our Sleep Disorder Center?
The C. Duane Morgan Sleep Disorders Center, accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), has been helping patients of central Illinois take the first steps towards achieving healthy sleep and better quality of life for more than 30 years. The Sleep Disorders Center has performed more than 15,000 sleep studies and has maintained its top quality care and accreditation.
Sleep Disorders Treated
Our AAM accreditation signifies the highest standards of clinical quality in sleep medicine and guarantees access to the most current technology to treat and diagnose all respiratory and non-respiratory sleep/waking disorders in children and adults, including (but not limited to):
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Night Terrors
- Rapid Eye Movement Behavior Disorder
Sleep Center Services
Working directly with referring physicians and patients, our board certified sleep medicine specialists provide a coordinated, multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine. Our sleep services include a comprehensive sleep evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up consultation.
Sleep Disorder Evaluation
- Consultation with board certified sleep specialists
- Comprehensive clinic evaluation and testing for all sleep disorders
Diagnostic Sleep Studies
- Non-invasive sleep studies to measure brain waves, chest movements, breathing and airflow patterns, heart rates and oxygen levels ,as well as snoring, eye and muscle movement
- In-home sleep studies (if eligible)
Sleep Disorder Treatment
- Multidisciplinary treatment options and therapies
- CPAP mask fit and acclimation
- Patient education
Sleep Treatment Follow-Up
- Treatment follow-up and progress monitoring
- Treatment modification if necessary
To reclaim your sleep and waking hours, tell your doctor about your sleep concerns and remember we are here to help! If you suspect that you (or someone you know) may have a sleep disorder, call the C. Duane Morgan Sleep Disorders Center for more information.