Pediatric Primary Care
When you choose a pediatrician from UnityPoint Health – Peoria, you will have easy access to extraordinary care, including same-day appointments and extended hours! We work with parents and families to treat a child's illnesses and injury, and promote healthy growth and development, so that each child may reach his or her full potential.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers listed below or visit the provider's profile page to learn more about them.
Pediatric Providers Accepting New Patients
Pediatric Clinics | Peoria, Pekin & Morton
UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics offers a team of friendly and experienced pediatricians to meet your child's healthcare needs. Call and make your child's next appointment at one of our three convenient locations in Peoria, Pekin & Morton, IL.
Pediatric Services Included
- Well-child exams
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Immunizations (shots)
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- X-rays & lab services
- Behavioral health consultations (for anxiety, sleep problems, ADHD, toilet training issues, and more)
- Patient education and referrals
Hospital Pediatric Services
When you have a baby at Methodist, or your child needs hospital care, our pediatric hospitalists, led by Dr. Amy Christison, provide around-the-clock, compassionate care. Our pediatric hospitalists are physicians and pediatricians in Peoria, Pekin and Morton, Illinois, who specialize in treating hospitalized babies and children.
Our pediatric hospitalists will see your child if...
- You deliver a baby at the Methodist Wonder Center
- Your child is admitted to UnityPoint Health - Methodist
- Your child comes to the Methodist Emergency Department, and the physician requests a consultation by a pediatric hospitalist.