About Our Clinic
The Methodist Memory Clinic is an outpatient center designed to evaluate and treat people for memory loss, Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia.
An evaluation at the Memory Clinic includes a physical exam and an interview with the patient and family. We then have a family conference with the patient and family to discuss a treatment plan.
We look forward to improving your quality of life with skill and compassion.
At the Memory Clinic, we check each patient for:
- Memory problems/mental function
- Alzheimer's disease
- Safe medication use
- Depression and anxiety
- Fall risk
- Social isolation
- Poor diet/weight loss
- Difficulty with activities of daily life
- To improve quality of life for seniors
- To provide easy access to care for mature adults
- To address concerns of individuals, families and primary care physicians
- To provide referrals as needed to specialists and other community resources
- To improve each patient's ability to function mentally and physically
Patients can refer themselves to the Methodist Memory Clinic or be referred by their primary care doctors, adult children, or other family members.