What's so special about being a nurse at UnityPoint Health - Peoria?
You're part of a team.
Nurses, physicians, managers, technical personnel, support staff, and volunteers all share a common goal: We are committed to delivering outstanding healthcare. At Methodist, we challenge you to do your best, each and every day. And we give you the support you need to achieve that.
You're an individual.
What works for someone else might not be right for you. So we meet your needs with a variety of benefits:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Convenient and quality on-site child care
- Fully equipped wellness center
- 401(k) program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding health care benefits for you and your family
- Smoke Free Campuses
Above all, thrive in an environment where we understand that your career is only part of who you are, and where we respect your need to put family first.
Registered Nurses - Nursing Specialties
Methodist provides opportunities for Registered Nurses in the following specialties.
- Cardiac - telemetry unit that cares for medical and surgical patients
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care — unit that cares for medical and surgical patients
- Intensive Care Unit — ICU admitting a wide variety of medical, surgical, neurological, trauma, and respiratory patients
- Emergency/Trauma Center — Level II Trauma Center that provides emergency and walk-in care
- Oncology — bed unit serving adult patients requiring oncology care
- Behavioral Health Services — comprehensive behavioral health services for children, adolescents and adults that includes inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Obstetrics — bed family-centered birthing facility including Level 2 special-care nursery
- Neurology Services — bed unit serving adult/geriatric patients
- Respiratory/Medical Unit — unit that cares for medical and surgical patients
- Surgical/Orthopedic Unit — unit for adult and geriatric patients requiring primarily post-surgical care
- Pediatrics/Women's Health - unit that cares for the general population and women's health issues
- Rehabilitation — CARF-accredited unit serving patients requiring comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Community Health & In-School Health Centers
- Diabetes Care Center
- UnityPoint at Home
- Inpatient Hemo & Peritoneal Dialysis
- UnityPoint Clinic physician offices
- Pain Management Clinic
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- The Wellness Center
- Wound Care Center