Save Time & Pre-Register Online!
Coming to UnityPoint Health for a scheduled visit, inpatient care, outpatient surgery, mammogram, or a lab test? Expectant mom having your baby at UnityPoint Health-Methodist? Save time by pre-registering for your visit online.
If your visit is three or more days away...
Use our secure and confidential online registration form any time of the day or night.
If your visit is less than three days away...
Pre-register by phone:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Quick Pre-registration Tips
- Please have your insurance card(s) ready when you pre-register.
- If information is incomplete or requires clarification, we will complete the registration by phone or when the patient arrives.
- The information you submit will be transmitted via a secure link. UnityPoint Health respects the right to privacy and confidentiality of all patients.
- Patients who pre-register will be asked to verify information at the Registration desk, sign consent forms, and provide copies of their insurance cards when they arrive at UnityPoint Health.
- View/Print the most recent version of "A Personal Decision." An informative brochure provided by the Illinois State Medical Society that includes the Illinois State Law on Advance Directives from the Illinois Department of Public Health, a Living Will Form, Do-Not-Resuscitate Order, Illinois Power of Attorney Act Official Statutory Form, Illinois Official Statutory Declaration for Mental Health Treatment Form and Notification Card, and an Organ Donor Card.
If you have questions and need to talk to one of our staff members, please call us at (309) 671-5113, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.