Obstetrics and Gynecology in Peoria, IL
Puberty, pregnancy, menopause: A woman's body goes through many changes throughout her lifetime. Protect your health, through every decade, with UnityPoint Clinic women's health specialists by your side.
We provide high-quality care with a personal approach that's tailored to the unique needs of women. From preventive Pap smears to high-risk pregnancy care, all you need to prioritize your health is right here in central Illinois.
Why Choose UnityPoint Clinic for Women's Primary Care?
UnityPoint Clinic women's health centers provide comprehensive primary care services, personalized to your needs and preferences. We offer:
- Experienced providers: Our board-certified doctors are trained to diagnose and treat the many health issues women can face throughout their lives. Our team cares for hundreds of women every year, partnering with them to protect their reproductive and overall health.
- Personal care: You can trust our providers to understand your health care needs and hear your concerns. We'll discuss with you the full range of care options that may benefit you.
- Team approach: For some health situations, such as a complicated pregnancy or pelvic pain, you may need multiple levels of expertise. We work with other doctors, such as maternity specialists, to consider all available options and provide you the highest level of care.
Family-Centered Pregnancy Care
Start your pregnancy off right by choosing a provider you can trust. Our skilled doctors provide prenatal, perinatal (high-risk pregnancy) and postpartum care, focused on you and your growing baby.
At Methodist Birthing Center, we offer plenty of options for moms-to-be. Beginning with prenatal care, we offer the option to join our CenteringPregnancy program. In addition to our routine prenatal care, you can join a group of women with similar due dates to have your prenatal care checkups together. Each person can see their doctor for a private one-on-one visit and then they have a group discussion. Providing care in this way allows for moms and providers to know each other on a deeper level and form long lasting friendships with members of the group.
When it becomes time to begin the labor process, water therapy, birthing balls and nitrous oxide are just a few ways we keep you comfortable. All babies needing extra support soon after birth are under the watchful eye of a neonatologist trained in the nuances of newborn care. Learn more about our Birthing Center.
Our Gynecology and Obstetrics Services
UnityPoint Clinic provides a full range of primary care services to help women protect their health and live full lives, at every age.
We care for a broad range of women's health conditions and concerns, including:
- Contraception options, such as birth control pills and IUDs
- Complex gynecologic problems, such as endometriosis and abnormal bleeding
- Infertility and family planning
- Menstruation and menopause
- Pregnancy care, from preconception testing to postpartum care
- Routine gynecologic issues, such as overactive bladder (unexpected urine leakage), uterine fibroids and vaginal inflammation
- STD testing and treatment
Use our find a doctor tool to connect easily with a family medicine provider who fits your family's needs. Request an appointment online or call 309-672-4848 to schedule an appointment.