No Cost Cancer Screenings at UnityPoint Health
Walk-In On Cancer Screening Day
Mark your calendars for Thursday, August 25! UnityPoint Health is hosting "NO COST to you" cancer screenings for Central Illinois community members. Walk-ins are welcome at the UnityPoint Health - Diagnostic Center (Heart, Lung & Vascular Institute).
- Lung Cancer Screenings (50+ with smoking history*) (Contact (309) 672-3189 for pre-screening and to check eligibility.)
- Skin Cancer Screenings (20+*)
- Colon Cancer Screenings (50+*)
- Cervical Cancer Screenings (21-64*)
- Breast Cancer Screenings (40+*)
*Recommended screening age.
- All screenings will be performed at the event with the exception of colon cancer screenings. Eligible patients can schedule a colon cancer screening while at the event.
Walk-in for your "no cost to you" screenings Thursday, August 25 between 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
UnityPoint Health - Diagnostic Center (Heart, Lung & Vascular Institute)
112 NE Crescent Ave. | Peoria, IL 61603
Call us at (309) 671-2194.
This event has been made possible by the UnityPoint Health - Central Illinois Foundation and Tazewell County Health Department.