Midwest Orthopaedic Hospital at UnityPoint Health - Proctor
Your Road to Recovery
Midwest Orthopaedic Hospital at UnityPoint Health - Proctor is changing the way we perform orthopedic surgery. Midwest Orthopaedic Hospital is located conveniently within UnityPoint Health - Proctor. Enjoy the luxuries of an outpatient experience with the specialized resources and expertise of hospital care.
Midwest Orthopaedic Hospital at UnityPoint Health - Proctor provides state-of-the-art outpatient orthopedic services, including same day total joint replacement procedures. Same-day total joint replacement patients will enjoy the convenience of an orthopedic nurse navigator to guide them through the entire surgical and post-surgical experience. We are dedicated to providing quality, cost effective care with the overall goal of improved health to our patients and surrounding communities.
To schedule an appointment, call (833) 662-3278.
Outpatient Orthopedic Services
- Total knee replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement surgery
- Total shoulder replacement surgery
- Total ankle replacement surgery
- Surgery to repair fractures (broken bones)
- Spinal surgery on neck and back (includes discectomy, laminectomy and spinal fusion)
- Arthroscopic surgery (surgeon looks at joint, usually knee or shoulder, through a special camera)
- Knee cartilage repair
- Carpal or Cubital Tunnel Release
- Foot surgery (such as bunion removal)
- Sports Medicine surgery
- ACL/PCL repair (knee ligaments)
- Biceps tendon repair (upper arm)
- Achilles tendon repair (lower calf/heel)
- Rotator cuff repair (shoulder)
Convenient Care From Start to Finish
Midwest Orthopaedic Hospital at UnityPoint Health - Proctor is conveniently located off North Knoxville or Sheridan Road in the heart of Peoria. The hospital is located on the first floor of Proctor Hospital and is easily accessible from the parking lot and registration. This provides seamless care from registration to post-operative discharge.