Mental Health Information For Referring Professionals
We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you in your client or patient's journey to health. Our team values your collaboration and professional insights. It is our intent to include you in the treatment process as an extension of the treatment team.
Symptoms To Consider For Children And Adults
- Unhealthy changes in play
- Physical changes such as nausea, upset stomach, body aches
- Social changes such as isolation
- Inability to carry out daily activities or self-care
- Significant changes in behavior
- Excessive worry or fear
- Feeling sad, lonely, isolated
- Confused thinking or problems concentrating or learning
- Extreme mood changes
- Often feeling irritable or angry
- Changes in sleeping habits, feeling tired and low energy
- Having thoughts of harm to self or others
- Difficulty perceiving reality, psychosis
*Modified from NAMI
Programs are available for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors with emotional, behavioral, or mental health concerns. Contact a member of our team to provide supporting information for the referral. Our team is ready to guide you on the best location of service based on individual needs.
Individuals may be asked to bring the following to their appointment:
- Insurance Card
- For adolescents, 13-17, the primary guardian must be present for the assessment appointment
It is common for individuals with a mental health concern or substance use concern to be diagnosed with a co-occurring disorder. The term co-occurring disorder is used when an individual is diagnosed with multiple conditions.
Our team will use an integrated treatment approach for individuals with co-occurring disorders. With this approach, addiction and mental health interventions are coordinated rather than treating each disorder separately without consideration for the other.
Helping people reach their goals and live their best life. Begin by contacting a member of our team today.