Find Mental Health Help For Myself
Taking the first step toward healing and health is important. With outpatient and inpatient mental health programs and psychiatry available, we are here to support you.
Begin by contacting a member of our team today.
Symptoms to Consider
- Physical changes such as nausea, upset stomach, body aches
- Social changes such as isolation
- Inability to carry out daily activities or self-care
- Significant changes in behavior
- Excessive worry or fear
- Feeling sad, lonely, isolated
- Confused thinking or problems concentrating or learning
- Extreme mood changes
- Often feeling irritable or angry
- Changes in sleeping habits, feeling tired and low energy
- Having thoughts of harm to self or others
- Difficulty perceiving reality, psychosis
*Modified from NAMI
Let our team help you begin the journey of healing. Programs are available for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors with emotional, behavioral, and mental health concerns. Call us to take the first step today.
You may be asked to bring the following to your appointment:
- Medication list
- For children under 12, the primary guardian must be present for the assessment appointment
It is common for individuals with a mental health concern or substance use concern to be diagnosed with a co-occurring disorder. The term co-occurring disorder is used when an individual is diagnosed with multiple conditions.
Our team will use an integrated treatment approach for individuals with co-occurring disorders. With this approach, addiction and mental health interventions are coordinated rather than treating each disorder separately without consideration for the other.
Reach your goals and live your best life. Begin by contacting a member of our team today.