Walgreens Pharmacy at UnityPoint Health - Methodist
Conveniently located on the first floor of UnityPoint Health - Methodist, Walgreens Pharmacy at UnityPoint Health - Methodist is proud to serve all patients and staff of Methodist and ExpressCare as well as members of the Peoria community.
Walgreens at Methodist works one-on-one with patients and physicians and provides comprehensive services that help improve medication adherence, so crucial to successful health outcomes. Individualized adherence programs include confidential counseling, easy-to-understand educational materials, and other services to help patients maximize their prescribed therapy.
Walgreens also has a number of services to provide medications quickly and efficiently:
- Full-service pharmacy for all your prescription medications.
- Knowledgeable staff available for questions and counseling.
- Easy prescription transfer to any other Walgreens with a simple phone call.
- Automatic refill and Refill Reminder programs, helping to keep patients on track with their medication and avoid missing doses.
- ExpressPay™-the fastest way to get prescriptions using a secure, automatic credit card billing process.
- Prescription labels available in large print and 14 languages.
- Insurance advocates experienced for all types of plans.
Physicians and patients will find a comprehensive inventory of injectable, refrigerated, recently approved and hard -to-find medications. So, whatever type of medication therapy is required, Walgreens can provide it.
Park Court Pharmacy at UnityPoint Health - Pekin
UnityPoint Health - Pekin offers the Park Court Pharmacy, conveniently located right inside the main lobby. And to make things even easier, they deliver locally!
Park Court Pharmacy offers free prescription delivery in the Pekin, South Pekin and Marquette Heights areas. Also once weekly delivery to the Tremont and Mackinaw area.
Park Court Pharmacy offers brand name and generic prescriptions, over-the-counter products such as cough syrups, pain medications and diabetic supplies, plus:
- Competitive pricing on brand name prescription drugs and generic equivalents
- Leader® Prescription Club
- Fast, convenient and personal service
- The ability to bill workers comp with no charge to the patient with proper authorization
- Professional counseling by a pharmacist
- Computerized check for drug interactions and allergies
- Free local delivery
- Accepts Medicaid, Tricare, PCS, all Medicare Part D and most other insurance carriers
- Convenient walk-up service in Emergency Room
- Bubble packaging available
- Liquid medication flavoring