Harmon Medical Laboratory
Since 1984, Harmon Laboratory Service is the leading low cost laboratory provider for patients in Central Illinois. Harmon Laboratory offers low cost laboratory testing on blood and urine specimens. Our patients see an average of 60-80% savings on routine lab testing. (Harmon Laboratory only accepts cash or check.)
Our on-site phlebotomists are highly trained at collecting blood specimens and preparing the specimens for testing. Once testing is complete, your results will be sent directly to your provider. With low overhead and strategic community partners, Harmon Laboratory provides efficient, easy laboratory services for patients living in the Central Illinois area.
Our services are ideal for patients who are:
- Non-insured or under-insured
- Patients with high deductibles paying out of pocket
- Patients who subscribe to a health care sharing plan
Requirements For Testing
To make your visit as seamless as possible, please check over the list below to verify that you meet our requirements.
- We only accept walk-ins on a first come first served basis.
- Harmon Laboratory does not accept any insurance or Medicare/Medicaid. Payment is expected at the time of service and only accepts cash or check.
- Please bring a physical order with you, or have your provider fax it in advance to (309) 999-5721. The State of Illinois requires a valid provider signed script/order in order to perform any testing. Upon testing completion, results will be sent to your provider.
- If you wish to have a copy of the results mailed to you, please bring a self-addressed stamped envelope with you to your visit. You will be asked to sign a release of information form at the time of your visit.