2020 Kaleidoscope Unity Gala
This year has been marked by challenges and change, trials and transformation. At UnityPoint Health– Central Illinois Foundation, that’s no different. While we were unable to hold the 2020 Unity Gala in its traditional way, we reimagined the event and the 2020 theme “Kaleidoscope.” We were honored to work with nationally renowned artist Jonathan Romain to capture this moment for generations to come. At the same time, the Foundation was able to work with sponsors and donors to support the mission of UnityPoint Health at a time when healthcare is even more vital to our community.
Donate Now and Own a Piece of 2020
Thank You To Our Sponsors
- Heyl, Royster, Voelker, and Allen
- Aaron Kilgore – State Farm Insurance
- Advanced Medical Transport of Central Illinois
- BCDI – The Bleeding & Clotting Disorders Institute
- Bishop Bros, Inc.
- Central Illinois Endoscopy Center
- Children’s Home Association of Illinois
- Comprehensive Emergency Solutions
- Consociate Health
- Cullinan Properties, LTD.
- Douglas and Diane Oberhelman
- Federal Companies Peoria
- Health Alliance Medical Plans, Inc.
- Illinois CancerCare
- Kavanagh, Scully, Sudow, White & Frederick, P.C.
- Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
- PNC Bank
- RLI Corp.
- Ronald Champagne M.D.
- Timm Schwartz
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Warner Mechanical LLC
- WCIBCTC Trades Council
Own A Piece of 2020
During this unique time, we are pleased to offer a unique opportunity. We have a limited number of this one of a kind piece. Through your generous donation you will have to opportunity to own a piece of 2020.
A donation of $250 or higher will secure you a high quality, approximately 12x16 print. These amazing prints will be available while supplies last at a first come, first serve basis. The print will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Jonathon Romain and Dr. Keith Knepp.
Thank you for your generous support of our mission to create a brighter, more beautiful outcome for our community.