We offer walk-in care for minor illness and injury. Our experts provide high quality care for patients of all ages. With several conveniently located clinics throughout Peoria, East Peoria, Peoria Heights, Morton and Pekin, you have easy access to care when you need it – no appointment necessary!
We provide medical treatment for minor illnesses and injuries such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Minor Work Injuries
- Ear Pain
- Skin Rashes
- Asthma Attack
- Eye Irritation
- Small Bone Fractures
- Back Pain
- Suspected UTI
Injury and illness don't wait, so why should you? At UnityPoint Health – Peoria we understand that your care needs to be easily accessible, and convenient.
UnityPoint Clinic – Express
When you need care now, reserve your spot online or walk in to UnityPoint Clinic - Express. With an average door-to-door time of 30 minutes, there's little to no wait here. We're keeping it easy, so common prescriptions to x-rays and diagnostic testing are on site. It's a convenient, more personal kind of care, so you can get back to being you.
First Care Walk-In Clinics
For minor illness and injury, our conveniently located First Care clinics offer walk-in care and primary care for children and adults. Schedule an appointment with your regular provider, or walk-in for immediate care – the choice is yours!
No insurance? No problem!
We offer flat fee medical care at all of our First Care walk-in clinics. Pay cash for the following medical services:
- To see a provider for a medical exam, the cost is $45.
- School & Sports physicals cost $30.
- Services requiring a medical exam, include flu ($60), pregnancy ($10), urine dipstick ($10), strep ($10), mono ($10) and chest x-ray ($130).
- Vaccinations range from $30 to $200, depending on the type of vaccination, costs can range from $30 to $200.
- Clinic here for a full list of walk-in care pricing.
Need care now? Try Virtual Care
to see a doctor anytime, anywhere.