Adolescent Substance Use Programs
Our team is committed to assisting adolescents and their families with substance-related concerns by providing education and outpatient treatment services.
Any use of substances including alcohol, cannabis, hallucinogens, inhalants, opioids, sedatives, stimulants, tobacco, and others in adolescence is considered problematic. Early identification of use is important, as substance use can have a long-lasting impact on the developing brain.
Learn more about these substances.
Symptoms To Consider
- Behavioral changes such as missing school, a decline in academic performance, increased isolation, sudden change in peer group, etc.
- Psychological changes such as increased irritability, decreased motivation, hyperactivity, decreased communication, mood swings or emotional instability, etc.
- Physical changes such as health problems, weight loss, sleep disturbances, poor hygiene, reddened eyes, general change in appearance , etc.
- Connect with our team to discuss your concerns.
- Discuss support opportunities for you and your loved one.
- An assessment can be scheduled at the service location best fit for your loved one's concerns.
Begin by contacting a member of our team today.
Available Programs and Services
Outpatient care, with both day time and evening hours, provides structured education and counseling to utilize coping skills such as communication and relapse prevention to maintain an ongoing program of recovery.
Early Intervention Programs
These weekly education sessions target at risk behaviors, healthy decision-making, and development of communication skills to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Examples of Programming
- Educational Group
- Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Family Programming
- Individualized Recovery and Discharge Planning
Reach your goals and live your best life. Begin by contacting a member of our team today.