Addiction Recovery Information For Referring Professionals
We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you in your client or patient's journey to health. Our team values your collaboration and professional insights. It is our intent to include you in the treatment process as an extension of the treatment team.
Symptoms To Consider
- Difficulty setting and maintaining limits with alcohol or drug use
- Alcohol or drug use is negatively impacting work, school, family, or other responsibilities
- Continued use of alcohol or drugs despite physical, psychological, or other problems
- Increased amount and/or frequency of use
- Physical or psychological withdrawal symptoms when attempts to discontinue
*Modified from DSM-5 (Diagnostic & Statistical Manual)
Answering yes to one or more of the above warning signs suggests that your client or patient can benefit from further exploring these concerns.
Outpatient and inpatient services are available for adults with substance use concerns. Outpatient care is available for adolescents.
Contact a member of our team to provide supporting information for the referral. Our team is ready to guide you on the best location of service based on individual needs. Phone screenings and phone assessments available at most locations.
The treatment of pregnant women with substance use concerns is prioritized to support health and well-being of both the mother and the unborn child.
Individuals may be asked to bring the following to their appointment:
- Medication List
- Insurance Card
- For adolescents, 13-17, the primary guardian must be present for the assessment appointment
It is common for individuals with a mental health concern or substance use concern to be diagnosed with a co-occurring disorder. The term co-occurring disorder is used when an individual is diagnosed with multiple conditions.
Our team will use an integrated treatment approach for individuals with co-occurring disorders. With this approach, addiction and mental health interventions are coordinated rather than treating each disorder separately without consideration for the other.
Helping people reach their goals and live their best life. Begin by contacting a member of our team today.