Patient & Family Services
Our team members assist patients, their families and other support persons in meeting needs they may experience as a result of illness and injury. We will also assist patients in their transition from us to their home or place of discharge. There is no charge for their services, and their office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What we can help with
- Assisting with adjustment to illness and loss
- Providing information regarding community resources and your health care options
- Arranging for in-home services like home health care, home-delivered meals and needed medical equipment
- Assisting with care placement decisions
- Addressing insurance coverage and benefits
- Addressing financial concerns
- Support guidance in crisis situations
For more information, don't hesitate to call Patient & Family Services at (641) 754-5142.