COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
The Marshalltown Vaccine Clinic is located at UnityPoint Health - Marshalltown, 3 South 4th Avenue in Marshalltown. Enter the hospital at the main entrance. Once inside, turn left and go through the double doors to reach the vaccine clinic. If individuals would prefer to call, you can reach the Call Center at (319) 226-2601 during daytime business hours. Appointments are available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. but vary by day.
Please read the information below then scroll to the bottom of the page to schedule.
6 Things to Know
1. Only individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible to schedule.
2. When scheduling your appointment:
- You don't need a MyUnityPoint account. You can log in as a guest and provide the necessary information to complete scheduling.
- We encourage you to move through the scheduling process as efficiently as possible. If you receive an error message instead of a confirmation screen, it's possible that another patient took your timeslot while you were scheduling. Please re-click the initial link and choose a new time.
- The second dose should be scheduled at least 28 days (Moderna) from your first appointment. If you attempt to schedule an appointment prior to the 28 day window, you will receive an error message. Please re-click the initial link and adjust the date accordingly. You can schedule your second dose at your first appointment or you will receive a text within 72 hours of your first appointment to schedule.
- If you have a MyUnityPoint account, this appointment will be reflected in your account but you will be unable to edit or cancel the appointment within MyUnityPoint.
3. You will receive confirmation of your appointment and appointment reminders via text message or phone call.
4. You can check in online prior to your appointment. This is not required, but can help save you time.
5. On the day of your appointment:
- A photo ID and your vaccination card. A vaccination card will be provided at your first appointment to bring to your second appointment.
- Please come alone and wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Please Note: No other vaccine should be given at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccine. Avoid any other vaccines during the 14 days before and after the COVID-19 vaccine unless timing is critical, such as tetanus containing vaccine for wound management.
6. If you need to cancel or reschedule:
- To cancel, reply "N" to the text message you received regarding your appointment or call the number that you contacted to schedule.
- If you need to reschedule, reply "reschedule" to the text message you received regarding your appointment. You will then be asked to cancel your current appointment. Once cancelled, you will receive a new link to reschedule. This process can take up to an hour.
Please select a date and time below to schedule.