Join Our Growing Team
You're a wonderfully important person with a name, a need
and feelings. And you deserve an employer who treats you that way. UnityPoint
Health – Meriter is busier than ever and wants you to join our team.
We have multiple entry level openings in food & nutrition, housekeeping and more. Both full time and part time positions are available with flexible options to fit your schedule.
Search Careers & Apply Online
Onsite Interviews | Tuesdays & Thursdays
Discover a career as a food service worker, housekeeper or nursing assistant! Come learn about these exciting opportunities and speak with recruiters at UnityPoint Health - Meriter hospital. No appointment needed! Stop by the hospital's main lobby to meet with Human Resources anytime between 2 - 6 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. You can also search and apply for open positions online.
Featured Job Openings:
Food Service Worker
Employee Perks & Benefits:
UnityPoint Health – Meriter believes in not only taking care of its patients but taking care of its employees. We do so by encouraging a healthy work environment and supporting a happy home life through competitive pay and excellent benefits. It's why the average member of the Meriter family stays with us for more than a decade.
- Starting pay of at least $14/hour with annual increases
- Health, dental & vision with access to all UnityPoint Health – Meriter, UW Health and many independent doctors*
- Earned time off
- 401K savings plan, with guaranteed employer contribution toward your retirement
- Wellness program, including free rentals at Brittingham Boats, free family outings, onsite fitness classes and discounts at local businesses, like Bliss Flow Yoga.
- Onsite Children's Center
- Bus Subsidy
- Upfront tuition assistance*
*Benefit eligibility for 20 hours/week or more.
Choose a Career That Matters
As Madison's community hospital, we're dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the community we serve. As part of our team, you'll be helping your friends and family go from getting well to being well. Learn about some of the community programs that you'll only find at Meriter.