A lactation consultant offers support and advice to help you learn pumping options. This 2-hour class will include discussion regarding equipment, collection, storage, introducing a bottle, and strategies for continuing to breastfeed after returning to work.
The ideal time to attend this class is when your baby is 3-12 weeks old. However, you may attend before your baby's birth if you have completed a breastfeeding class.
$20.00 (baby and support person is welcome!)
Important Class Information
- Space is limited, so please enter name of your support person if he or she will be joining you. It is not necessary to add baby's name.
- This class meets at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy, Madison (off Rimrock Road).
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Physicians Plus | Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the class start date.
- In the event of inclement weather or instructor illness, and the Women’s Health Education Department cancels a class, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend a class at a later date. If the student is unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued.
Please complete your registration online by click one of the "Register Now" buttons above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.