2019 dates are coming soon!
Bonding and love are key to this gentle yoga class, and centered around meeting your babies exactly where they are, by being attentive to their unique rhythm and needs.
While having fun with your baby, you will also learn strategies for grounding, strengthening and better posture.
Strategies used in class include music, songs, standing poses, seated poses and gentle touch, which you can easily practice at home.
Join our Certified Yoga Teacher, for a weekly 1-hour class designed for babies up to 1 year old and whose mobility can be supervised. Babies are welcome to nurse, snack, nap, or play with toys.
$60/6-week program (includes mom & baby)
Important Class Information
- This program meets weekly on Wednesdays, for 6 weeks at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy, Madison. (You only need to register for the start date of the series in which you will be attending.)
- Please bring a yoga mat and bed pillow to use at each class.
- No experience is necessary.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the class start date.
Please complete your registration online by clicking one of the "Register Now" buttons above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.