We would like to welcome you and your support person to attend our LGBTQ+ Birth & Parenting Support: EveryBody EveryFamily. The lead educators and co-creators of this offering have over 40 years of combined experience with inclusive care in the clinical environment, as health educators, and as LGBTQ+ trainers for staff. Our team is committed to celebrating every family's unique structure and emotional make up. Please join us in exploring your new family's roles, relationships and family dynamics.
Welcoming a new child into a family is a time of much joy and change. We look forward to sharing your experience and guiding you as you begin your parenting journey.
- LGBTQ+ Birth & Parenting support series: EveryBody EveryFamily meets for 2.5 hours, for 2 consecutive weeks. Doors will be open at 6:00pm.
- You only need to register for the start date of the 2-class series.
- If your main support person is not available, you are encouraged to bring another support person who is prepared to participate with you.
Class Cost: $40
Important Class Information
- It is recommended that you take this offering in conjunction with our other birth & parenting classes that suite your preferred learning style and family needs. You can learn more about offerings by following these links:
- It is recommended that you begin classes about 10 weeks before your baby's arrival; however, we welcome you to attend at any time during your pregnancy and early parenting experience (first 3 months).
- Due to class content and partner specific activities, this class is designed for you, plus one adult support person.
- All classes meet at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy (off Rimrock Road).
- Please arrive on time for your class to ensure entrance into the building.
- A tour of the Birthing Center is not included with classes. Please refer to our Birthing Center Tours tab on our Classes and Events page to register for a tour that works for you. You can also view our online Birthing Center Tour at your convenience.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check program details with your health insurance provider. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the start of the series.
- In the event of inclement weather or instructor illness, and the Women’s Health Education Department cancels a class, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend a class at a later date. If the student is unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued.
Please complete your registration online by clicking one of the “Register Now” buttons above.
If the available offerings do not meet your educational needs, please contact the Women's Health Education at (608)417-8446, for further assistance.