Welcoming a new child into a family is a time of much joy and change. We look forward to sharing your experience and guiding you as you begin your parenting journey. Our team understands that each family has a unique structure, questions, and concerns surrounding these exciting and challenging times. Click on "Register Now" to be contacted by a team member about personalized LGBTQ+ birth and parenting education.
Class cost will be discussed and determined on a case by case basis, at the time of scheduling, depending on what is desired.
The educators can also assist you in determining if others classes suit your preferred learning style and needs. To learn more about our offerings, please follow the links below:
Important Class Information
- It is recommended that you begin classes about 10 weeks before your baby's arrival; however, we welcome you to attend at any time during your pregnancy and early parenting experience (first 3 months).
- Due to class content and partner specific activities, this offering is designed for you, plus one adult support person. If your main support person is not available, you are encouraged to bring another support person who is prepared to participate with you.
- All classes meet at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy (off Rimrock Road).
- A tour of the Birthing Center is not included with this offering. Please refer to the Classes & Events page to register for an adult only tour or family tour. You can also view our online Birthing Center tour at your convenience.
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the start of the series.
- In the event of inclement weather or instructor illness, and the Women’s Health Education Department cancels a class, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend a class at a later date. If the student is unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued.
If you have further questions or do not hear back from an educator within 7 days, please contact the Women's Health Education at (608)417-8446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.