$20.00 (includes expectant individual & one support person)
Important Class Information
- If the date in which you prefer is FULL, please submit a WAITLIST registration here. Because a waitlist registration does not guarantee access to your preferred class/date, we strongly encourage you to register for one of our other childbirth and parenting offerings or an alternate date. Should a spot become available in your preferred class/date, an individual from the Women’s Health Education Department will contact you.
- This class is designed for you, plus one adult support person, due to class content and partner specific activities.
- This class meets at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy, Madison (off Rimrock Road).
- Please arrive on time for your class to ensure entrance into the building.
- A tour of the Birthing Center is not included in this class. Tours require advance registration or you may view our online Birthing Center Tour, at your convenience.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the class start date.
- In the event of inclement weather or instructor illness, and the Women’s Health Education Department cancels a class, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend a class at a later date.
Please complete your registration online by clicking one of the "Register Now" buttons above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.