We are fortunate to have an exceptional group of volunteers supporting efforts to improve our community's health. By assisting staff, our volunteers are actively involved in supplementing hospital services provided to patients, thereby enhancing patient care and creating a friendly environment. Volunteers help patients experience a higher level of warmth and caring. Currently, volunteers share their unique talents and skills in nearly every area of the hospital.
- College students
- Adults of all ages and walks of life
- Couples and families
- Those seeking on-the-job experience
- Those seeking careers in healthcare; great experience before you declare a major
- Retirees; stay active and share your knowledge, compassion and experience
Volunteers help make dreams become reality. In a community, volunteering brings people together for a common cause and provides participants with a true opportunity to make a difference.
- Volunteering is fun and rewarding
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Receive formal and informal recognition for a 'job well-done!'
- Get personal satisfaction from helping others
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in healthcare
- Explore careers in the healthcare field
Benefits of Being a Volunteer
- Free flu shot
- Invitation to the Annual Volunteer Recognition Event
- Pins and certificates recognizing hours volunteered
- Learn new skills
- Interaction with staff, patients, visitors and other volunteers
- Meet new friends with similar interests, whom serve and give back to their community
For more information, please call (319) 526-8760