When someone experiences an injury or illness that needs physical rehabilitation, the most important goal is to get them back to where they want to be. At UnityPoint Health – Keokuk, we provide patient-centered care focused on incorporating everyday activities into our programs and encourage families to participant in the rehabilitation of their loved one. We care for all kinds of patients, from those who need intensive therapy to an athlete who needs to get back in the game after any injury. Our patient-driven physical therapy programs and compassionate staff provide a continuum of care for patients and their families that will support them on their journey to recovery, every step of the way.
What Sets Our Therapy Services Apart?
Our physical therapy staff have extensive experience helping patients recover from orthpaedic injury, illness or surgery. We treat a wide range of work and non-work related injuries and conditions, including shoulder, wrist, hand, back, neck, foot and ankle pain to tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. We know each person has different needs, and we strive to provide our patients with the best care possible.
- Individualized care, 1:1 therapist to patient care
- Exceptional communication with your physician
- Professional services delivered focusing on unique problems and overall well-being of our patients
- Patient education to understand their injury, the rehabilitation process and prevention from it occurring again
Rehabilitation for All Therapy Needs
We offer a variety of therapy services to help meet all of our patients' needs.
These services include:
- Fall Prevention
- Strength and Balance Training
- Sports Medicine
- Tempromandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Work-Related Injures
- Women's Health
- Vestibular Rehab