Home Health Care
UnityPoint Health – Keokuk Home Health Care provides a comprehensive range of services throughout Lee County, Iowa and Hancock County, Illinois. We provide one-on-one, professional health care services in your home where you are surrounded by the people who care for you the best. We work to restore your independence so you may remain in your home for as long as possible.
We care for people of all ages including children, adults and seniors. Our goal is to help you improve your health and live better. At the same time, we educate you on the tools you and your family will need to get back to your day-to-day routine. Our qualified team of experienced home health care professionals will work closely with your health care provider to design and implement a personalized plan of care that addresses your specific needs and goals in order to achieve the best outcome for you.
Getting Started with Home Health Care
Discuss home health care options with your doctor. Your doctor can help determine your need and start you on the path to recovery and independence in your home. You may also call us at (319) 524-7150 for a consultation.
Do You Qualify for Home Health Care?
- Patients managing chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, lung disease, diabetes and more
- Post-surgical patients in need of wound care and medication management
- Individuals who require physical therapy following a joint replacement
- Those transitioning home after a hospital stay
- Adults and children with physical or cognitive disabilities
- Aging adults who require regular help with personal care or activities of daily living
- Patients with serious illnesses or life-limiting conditions
Who Is a Part of Your Home Health Care Team?
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
Eligibility and Insurance Coverage
Home health services are covered by most insurances plans and other public and private funding programs, including:
- Commercial Insurance
- Veterans Administration
Our home care representatives will verify your insurance coverage for all services necessary for your care. Financial assistance is available for those with qualifying circumstances.