Good nutrition is important to staying healthy and well. It is also an important part of preventing, treating or managing health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, digestive disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, cancer and kidney disease.
The registered dietitian assesses nutritional needs and makes recommendations in regards to diet, exercise and other treatment plans.
- Nutritional assessment and nutrition care plans
- Provide physician ordered disease specific meals for treatment and healing
- Nutrition education for implementing medical nutrition therapy upon discharge
Schedule an outpatient nutritional consult with the registered dietitian. Some medical insurances will cover costs with a health care provider's referral. Check with your insurance prior to your visit. Education available for all diseases, such as:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Celiac disease
- Fructose intolerance
- Weight and health management
- Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes education
- Renal (kidney) disease