Pediatric Home Care
When looking for medical care for your child, you want the best. Especially when your child has complex care needs. You want the best doctors and caregivers to work with your family and offer comprehensive care that focuses on providing your child with the best quality of life.
The UnityPoint at Home pediatric team is committed to the needs of your child. They not only have the clinical expertise to provide your child and your family with quality health care, but also the compassion to create an environment that goes beyond just medical support. They will be the support system for your family as you learn to care for a child with special needs.
The knowledgeable UnityPoint at Home care team has experience working with a wide range of medically fragile infants, children, and adolescents. They will work with you and your primary and specialty care providers to coordinate care that will allow your child to have a safe, healthy, and fulfilling life.
UnityPoint at Home provides the following:
- Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses experienced in providing care according to a child's individual needs
- Individualized assessment of each patient and family's needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Care for complex pediatric patients in the comfort of home using ventilators, IV and TPN, trachs, g-tubes, central lines, respiratory medications and equipment monitoring of all types
- Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory pediatric therapies
- Home medical equipment including ventilators, wheelchairs, nebulizers and more
Services may vary by location. For more information about care in your home, contact our home care specialists. Please call the location nearest you.