Making a Difference Every Day
Our volunteer program offers men and women, ages 14 and up, a tremendous variety of opportunities for service to our hospital. Whether you are a student or adult volunteer, you will gain the satisfaction of helping others alongside our staff.
We have an active volunteer program with volunteers of all ages from across the GCMH service area, giving of their time and talents throughout the year. Some volunteer at particular times of the year, while others have a regular schedule each week or month. Assignments can be arranged on a schedule that suits you.
Volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Providing information and escorting patients and families to their appointments
- Running the hospital's East J Café
- Office work such as filing, mailings and making copies
- Supporting staff in the Physical Therapy and Cardiac Rehab Departments
- Helping with special events, such as the county health fair or Foundation events
Information for prospective Adult Volunteers or Student Volunteers may be found here.