A Clear Choice For Orthopedic Surgery
Watch our brief video to learn what a high school athlete and a local banker have to say about their surgery and recovery.
When you are suffering pain from an injury, arthritis or other condition, an orthopedic specialist can help you return to life without pain. Whether it's therapy, injections, or surgery that is recommended for you, GCMH orthopedics specialists provide you with personal and compassionate care. Phone the GCMH Schedulers, 319-824-5081 or 888-824-5081, for an appointment. A referral is not necessary to see an orthopedic specialist.
Why choose GCMH for your orthopedic needs?
- GCMH has two Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons that perform surgery at GCMH
- GCMH ranks among the top 5% in the nation in low infection rates for surgeries
- GCMH Surgery Associates have well over 50 plus years of surgical experience among them
- GCMH has its own Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist on staff. He has specialized training in regional anesthesia to assist with pain control during and after your surgical procedure
- GCMH has the latest and greatest surgical instruments, equipment, and technology to assist the surgeons and staff during surgeries
- GCMH added a state-of- the- art infection control system to its Surgery department in 2016. The Ultraviolet Disinfection System is proven to kill 99.9% of germs on surfaces - adding to your assurance of a clean and sterile environment.
- GCMH has been performing total joint surgeries (hip, knee, and shoulder) for more than ten years.
- GCMH has an award winning Therapy Staff who will assist and educate you with exercises and education that will help you begin your road to recovery
- Because GCMH is a small hospital, your care is more personalized and each patient is treated like a "VIP" as soon as he or she walks through the doors
- The care you are given as a patient at GCMH is a result of evidence-based research and compassion because our vision at GCMH is, "Best Outcome for Every Patient Every Time"
If you are considering orthopedic surgery, we hope you consider Grundy County Memorial Hospital. From the CEO to the front-line staff, each member of the GCMH team truly cares for every patient who enters our facility and it would be our pleasure to take care of you.
If you have any questions about orthopedic surgery, please call Surgery Manager Jessica Eilers, RN BSN CNOR, at 319-824-5091. GCMH surgery team members are pleased to provide tours of the surgical and recovery areas, answer your questions over the phone, or in person. It's part of treating you as if you are family!