Access Your Online Health Records
We're committed to care where you have access to your health information at your fingertips. You will be able to view your medications, lab results, allergies, diagnosis or reason for admission, and providers. Your records will be posted within 36 hours after your discharge.
How to Set Up Your Portal
You need to create an account. It's as easy as 1-2-3.
Hospital Medical Records
- Select the "Hospital Patient Portal" link above.
- Click on the tab to "Create an Account."
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) number is: Enter your PIN and last name. This PIN will expire in 30 days, if not activated.
- Press "Register Myself" button. This will open a page for you to enter your contact information. You will click the "continue" button to complete a second page with your email address, password, and security questions.
Clinic Medical Records
Accessing your clinic records, is just at simple for clinics that are affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Grinnell. These clinics consist of:
- Select the "Clinic Patient Portal" link above.
- Click "Create an Account" and then click "Add this Connection."
- Choose a "Login Method." You can create a username and password specifically for your portal account by clicking the FollowMyHealth (FMH) Secure Login icon or you can log in by using an existing username and password if you have one of the following accounts: Facebook | Gmail | Yahoo | Windows Live.
- Click on the respective icon and enter your username and password for that account.
- Choose "Get Connected." Follow the on-screen prompts on the next four screens to complete your connection. These screens include accepting our "Terms of Service," entering the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN, and accepting the "Release of Information."
Please note: Patient information beginning July 1, 2014, is available on the hospital portal. Historical patient information from the affiliated clinics includes several years.