Investing in Your Hospital
Thank you for supporting UnityPoint Health – Grinnell Regional Medical Center. Our Annual Fund Drive is an essential part of the patient experience at the medical center.
Gifts to the annual fund allow GRMC to continue to raise the bar in quality and safety. They also allow the medical staff to purchase new medical equipment used in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Contributions are also used to:
- Purchase a Ultrasound system.
- Purchase three transport carts.Purchase a new EKG machine.
- Underwrite training for clinical staff.
- Fund health services like Grinnell Regional Hospice, Grinnell Regional Home Care and Grinnell Regional Public Health.
- Purchase bike helmets for all area third graders.
- Support the health care needs of those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Offset the costs of programs like the Babies Room, the Loan Closet and the Senior Education Program.
- Your donation can be given "unrestricted," meaning the foundation can determine the greatest need at a given time. You can also designate your gift to a specific service, department or program at GRMC.
Every gift helps a patient or a loved one.
Ready to Make a Donation?
We have two easy way to make a donation. Choose the one that best for you.
If you have any questions or want to be contacted about ways to donate, please contact Jeanette Budding, director of communications and development, for more information. Feel free to e-mail or call her at (641) 236-2590.