Community Blood Profile
Screening for Chemistry Panel, TSH, PSA, CBC, and/or HA1c
Date: 2nd Thursday of each month
- Chemistry Panel / TSH / PSA each $25.00
- CBC / HA1c each $20.00
- Individual or multiple tests can be completed within the same appointment
- 2 people can enroll per appointment time
- Start Time for First Appointment: 7:15 am
- Ending Time for Last Appointment: 9:20 am
- Length of Time Between Appointments: 10 min
Register by calling Trinity Health Partners at 515.574.6505
Location: Diabetes Center at Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Chemistry Panel: This simple blood draw includes 22 different test results, such as lipid panel (total cholesterol LDL, HDL, and triglycerides), blood sugar, liver enzymes, electrolytes and kidney function. Participants need to fast from food and drink except water for 10 hours prior to blood draw.
- TSH: This is a screening for thyroid function.
- PSA: This is a screen for prostate cancer.
- CBC (Complete Blood Count): Used to evaluate your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infection and leukemia. The complete blood count test measures several components of your blood, including:
- Red blood cells, which carry oxygen
- White blood cells, which fight infection
- Hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying protein in red blood cells
- Hematocrit, the proportion of red blood cells to plasma in the blood
- Platelets, which help with blood clotting
- HA1c: Hemoglobin A1c is a test used to monitor the long-term control of diabetes mellitus.
Register by calling Trinity Health Partners Tami Fitzgerald-Davis - 515.574.6505