Bringing Value To Patients and Business
For more than 20 years, our infusion pharmacy has consistently achieved strong financial results and staffed long-tenured, committed employees.
And, unlike other specialty pharmacies, UnityPoint at Home Specialty Pharmacy is part of a fully integrated nonprofit health care system, which is a trusted brand in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We work closely with physicians providing the continuity of care to help manage complex and chronic conditions of patients.
Our Specialty Prescriptions
UnityPoint at Home Specialty Pharmacy offers a range of specialty prescriptions for the following conditions and specialties:
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Oncology & Hematology
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Our Coordinated Services
We work with our prescribing providers and our valued patients to ensure the best care possible, which includes assistance with the insurance benefit pre-authorization process. Along with specialty prescriptions, our team provides specialized care, therapies and education to support our patients, help them manage their conditions and meet personal health care goals.
Benefits of UnityPoint Health Specialty Pharmacy
- Fulfills Risk Evaluation Mitigation Strategies (REMS) requirements
- Patient compliance monitoring
- Patient training on self-administered drug use
- Finds copayment assistance or alternative coverage for eligible patients
- Provides data for patient outcomes
- Can provide analytics about patient's entire care by using linkages in the EHR
- Biometric and utilization monitoring to prove efficacy of the drug protocol
- Insurance benefit and authorization verification
- Pharmacy consultation to provide unbiased therapy options
- Ability to provide data to pharmaceutical manufacturers and insurance companies as required or requested
Learn how UnityPoint at Home Specialty Pharmacy can bring you value. Contact us at (877) 804-2713