Urgent & Walk-In Care in Dubuque
To reduce community spread of COVID-19, we're asking all patients and visitors who are over age 2 and able to tolerate a mask or face covering, should do so if entering a UnityPoint Health facility. See the latest COVID-19 information.
Find Urgent Care Near You
UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care in Dubuque offers walk-in care for minor illness and injury that require a health care provider's attention but are not life-threatening. Give us a call at (563) 589-4960 or check wait times online.
Through our urgent care clinic, you'll have access to the best care with benefits such as:
- Open extended hours 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open every day of the week, Sunday - Saturday
- No appointment needed
- Online wait times constantly updated
- 24-7 virtual care options
- Easy access to test results and follow-up care through MyUnityPoint
- Experienced team of UnityPoint Health medical professionals
When To Get Urgent Care
Our urgent care clinic treats minor medical problems and injuries that are not life-threatening, but need the attention of a health care provider. These are not an alternative to the emergency room, but offer the ability to get care without an appointment for all patient ages.
Common illness and injury treatments:
- Burns (sunburn or other minor burns)
- Fevers without convulsion
- Minor cuts, injuries or muscle aches
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Neck or back pain
- Skin infection, rash, skin limp, bump or growth
- Sore throats
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Yeast infections
For less serious medical issues, such as physicals, medication refills or to leave a message for your primary care doctor, you can access your My UnityPoint patient portal 24/7!
Need care now? Try Virtual Care
to see a doctor anytime, anywhere.
For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, please dial 9-1-1 or go directly to UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital Emergency Room