Urgent & Walk-In Care in Dubuque
If you have a serious or life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately. For immediate help with a mental health crisis, including suicidal thoughts, call 988.
We know it can be frustrating when you or a loved one isn't feeling well. Please be kind. We want to get you better as soon as possible. We're doing our best, so you can feel your best.
Our walk-in clinics are experiencing very high-demand which can create extended wait times. Before seeking walk-in care, please check with your primary care provider for same-day appointments or get care at home using UnityPoint Health online care.
Virtual Urgent Care
Find Urgent Care Near You
UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care in Dubuque offers walk-in care for minor illness and injury that require a health care provider's attention but are not life-threatening. Give us a call at (563) 589-4960.
Through our urgent care clinic, you'll have access to the best care with benefits such as:
- Open extended hours 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open every day of the week, Sunday - Saturday
- No appointment needed
- Online wait times are constantly updated
- 24-7 virtual care options
- Easy access to test results and follow-up care through MyUnityPoint
- Experienced team of UnityPoint Health medical professionals
When To Get Urgent Care
Our urgent care clinic treats minor medical problems and injuries that are not life-threatening, but need the attention of a health care provider. These are not an alternative to the emergency room, but offer the ability to get care without an appointment for all patient ages.
Common illness and injury treatments:
- Burns (sunburn or other minor burns)
- Fevers without convulsion
- Minor cuts, injuries or muscle aches
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Neck or back pain
- Skin infection, rash, skin limp, bump or growth
- Sore throats
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Yeast infections
For less serious medical issues, such as physicals, medication refills or to leave a message for your primary care doctor, you can access your My UnityPoint patient portal 24/7!
Need care now? Try Virtual Care
to see a doctor anytime, anywhere.
For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, please dial 9-1-1 or go directly to UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital Emergency Room