Urgent & Walk-In Care in Dubuque
Please continue masking in our facilities if you are in a patient or treatment room, experiencing respiratory symptoms, have had a known COVID-19 exposure in the past 10 days and/or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days. See the latest COVID-19 information.
Where to Go for Care
What to Expect at Urgent Care
- Read our where to go for care guide.
- During the week (Monday – Friday), check with your primary care provider before going to a walk-in clinic.
- If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
COVID-19 Testing Options
If you must wait for care, please be patient. Our team is working hard to best serve you. Before you leave home, check current location wait time estimates and, if available, reserve your spot online.
Click the COVID-19 testing button below to determine the appropriate testing option before you seek care. Our emergency departments, walk-in clinics and Express locations DO NOT offer walk-in COVID-19 testing. A provider will see you for your symptoms and determine if a test is needed.
Find Urgent Care Near You
UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care in Dubuque offers walk-in care for minor illness and injury that require a health care provider's attention but are not life-threatening. Give us a call at (563) 589-4960.
Through our urgent care clinic, you'll have access to the best care with benefits such as:
- Open extended hours 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open every day of the week, Sunday - Saturday
- No appointment needed
- Online wait times are constantly updated
- 24-7 virtual care options
- Easy access to test results and follow-up care through MyUnityPoint
- Experienced team of UnityPoint Health medical professionals
When To Get Urgent Care
Our urgent care clinic treats minor medical problems and injuries that are not life-threatening, but need the attention of a health care provider. These are not an alternative to the emergency room, but offer the ability to get care without an appointment for all patient ages.
Common illness and injury treatments:
- Burns (sunburn or other minor burns)
- Fevers without convulsion
- Minor cuts, injuries or muscle aches
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Neck or back pain
- Skin infection, rash, skin limp, bump or growth
- Sore throats
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Yeast infections
For less serious medical issues, such as physicals, medication refills or to leave a message for your primary care doctor, you can access your My UnityPoint patient portal 24/7!
Need care now? Try Virtual Care
to see a doctor anytime, anywhere.
For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, please dial 9-1-1 or go directly to UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital Emergency Room